Friday 13 January 2012

Educational Qualifications to join Bangladesh Army.

To join Bangladesh Army as a commissioned officer you will need the following educational qualification.

You will have to pass both SSC and HSC using the following result:

SSC : GPA 5.00
HSC : GPA 5.00

*GPA has been changed from 75 BMA long course from 4.00 to 5.00 both in SSC and HSC individually.

Note: you can be from Science/Commerce/Humanities grop.

Remember the Army is not looking for a meritorious person having GPA 5 or golden GPA 5. If you got GPA 5 in both SSC and HSC than it is a plus point. But if you don't have the physical requirements you will not get chance in Army.

8 comments:

  1. but army require gpa 5 in 2016 bma long course. nd i get 4.81 in ssc nd 4.08 in hsc. how can i apply ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 4.72 in ssc&if I get 5.00 in hsc,then have K any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My GPA in SSC is 4.89
    Can I join?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter your comment...I got 4.27 in SSC exam. if I get 4.50 in HSC exam. then, can I apply this ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. amazon mytv

    ReplyDelete