Friday 13 January 2012

The Primary medical test

The praimary medical test:

While the primary medical test your height, weight, chest, eye, nose, ear, hands, mouth, knock knee*, piles, hernia, flat foot, blood pressure will be tested.

You will get disqualified for the following physical disqualification:

No vital organ should be missing from your body. If your height, weight or chest doesn't match the requirement. You cant have knock knee or flat foot. you cannot have piles, hernia or hydrocil. Be sure that your hands does not sweat too much. Hands will be checked in the final medical test. If the doctor get any doubt about physical requirement he can disqualify you.

*If you knees touches each other while you stand straight keeping your feet in 'V' shape is called knock knee.
If you have piles or hernia or flat foot I am sorry to say that you are unfit to join the Army because you can do nothing about it, if you have knock knee there are some exercise that can remove knock knee a bit but it will take time. You will not pass the primary medical test if you are over weight because the Army does not like over weighted person. Your weight must match your height and age. So start doing exercise. You don't have to be a body builder to join the Army.

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll gather information about that

      Delete
  2. Its was a great pleasure of reading this awesome article. Thank you for posting.
    HSC Result 2015 Bangladesh
    HSC Result 2015

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anal fissure a kono pblm hoi???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a ssc candidate of 2017 and my dream is to join the army after hsc ....but i seem to have knock knees and i am already 70kgs. My age is 15+ . What should i do about knock knees?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have enough time so i suggest you see a doctor, preferably an army medical personnel. He can guide you through what to do. Start exercising from now on, reduce your weight according to your height ratio, exercise daily and specially your legs(to strengthen your abductor muscles which corrects your knees position. Watch some youtube video and follow your doctors guideline)Since you still have 2+ years you have more than enough time so be sincere and prepare yourself and another important thing, do not forget to study on general knowledge as well: you also must have gpa 5 both in SSC and HSC to be able to be eligible to join the Bangladesh Military, so also try hard for your board exams. Good luck!

      Delete
  5. নক নি ঠিক করার কয়েকটা ব্যায়ামের নাম বলবেন,
    আর নক নি, ঠিক করতে কতদিন সময় লাগবে?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use glasses and my power is -2.75 . Will I get selected in primary medical ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use glasses and my power is -2.75 . Will I get selected in primary medical ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son had a harnia removed when he was 2 years old. Dose he will be disqualify for medical test .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've root canal in 3 of my teeth. Will I considered unfit in medical test ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is 2.5 eye sight granted???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I join army / air force though my left hand was fractured ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.. medical

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir,I have a minor knock knee! Can I correct it with exercise? I badly wanna join armed forces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knock knee correction is a long process what I've heard. But medical officers accept minor knock knees if they think it is acceptable though gross knock knee get rejected.

      Delete
  14. will piles operation be accepted ? like I just finished SSC and I'll do a piles operation, 2.5 years is enough to recover,
    other than piles I'm completely fit with 6/6 eyesight and proper body fitness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medical officers will preliminary check that, if medical officers think you are good to go, you'll pass.

      Delete
  15. Is pimple a big problem for medical test?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No unless something unacceptable caught up in final medical test.

      Delete
  16. What if a person is suffering from diabetes,will he qualified for this medical exam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot guarantee that it will be accepted as I am not a medical officer. But it will be detected in the final medical test

      Delete
  17. Is masturbation problem for medical

    ReplyDelete